FIRST EVER ONLINE WORKSHOP SET OF SERIES
MADE POSSIBLE THROUGH LIFEARCHITECT
- For Therapists and Practitioners
- Four Fridays in February 2021
- (5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th)
- 8am – 11am US Pacific Find your time zone here
See what Michelle has to say about the series:
Click Here for a Brief Introductory Video about the Workshop and to register!
Learn 6 new IFS tools for a more engaging IFS therapy
A series of 4 IFS live online workshops with no-limit access to the recordings.
- Learn the set of 6 DPMP IFS-based therapy tools endorsed by Richard Schwartz and Gabor Maté, MD,
- Discover new ways of tracking your IFS clients healing progress and mapping their parts,
- Learn how to effectively engage your IFS clients in the inner work in between the sessions.
Learn 6 IFS therapy tools to engage your clients between sessions and track their healing progress.
When you sign up for the “Daily Parts Meditation Practice” workshop series you get:
- Access to four 3-hour live online workshops,
- Training materials ready for printing,
- Certificate of Completion,
- All-time access to the workshop recordings – no time limits,
- 11 IFS CEs available to be applied for IFS certification for those who have completed Level 1 training.